Where was Charlie Mac today?

Really is a shame that he can't get a proper run of games together, whenever he is fit and plays he does really well and gives 100% with his workrate for the team up front, just fear that injuries are properly catching up with him and will eventually take their toll for whether he gets a contract for next season, hope he overcomes it though because i reckon he is a good player.

I wouldnt offer him fresh terms for next season.

It's a waste of a wage. The lad can't stay fit - he's made of biscuits.

Regardless of how good he is around the dressing room, how he does when he actually plays - if he misses more than than he plays; we need to find someone else who doesnt pick up injury after injury.

Shame; but can't be carry players like him in our position...

I wouldnt offer him fresh terms for next season.

It's a waste of a wage. The lad can't stay fit - he's made of biscuits.

Regardless of how good he is around the dressing room, how he does when he actually plays - if he misses more than than he plays; we need to find someone else who doesnt pick up injury after injury.

Shame; but can't be carry players like him in our position...

Totally agree and he was in my predicted starting X1 for that £10 forecast so I aint happy with him!

We cant carry injury prone players on our budget.

I don't think you can under estimate having people who are good around the dressing room - remember under shez around that awful 'dog-gate' period - hughes,gregan,windass et al - the senior voices in THAT dressing room setting that sort of example..

Different is those players grew up in the old school mentality his beer drinking mates I doubt LJ would have any form of little cliques to me I wonder if McDonald stays being offered a playing coaching role.