Belezika free to leave

I'm not totally comfortable with binning off a player because he hurt the skipper in a training ground incident. Even if you weren't planning to renew his deal.

If there was malice involved I get it. But if it was merely a mistimed or misjudged tackle then surely it's just one of those things that happens.

I'm not totally comfortable with binning off a player because he hurt the skipper in a training ground incident. Even if you weren't planning to renew his deal.

If there was malice involved I get it. But if it was merely a mistimed or misjudged tackle then surely it's just one of those things that happens.

Can't see this as the reason, for me I would have stuck with him, whenever I saw him play he looked as though with a bit of decent coaching their was a good player in there. This may say more about our coaches than it does about Glen.

with this lad being show the exit it does make you think about where our youth set up is going as well as we think.

not many of the current crop are cutting it for me and come the end of this season I agree with some on here about not getting a new deal for them all inc Mellor

would be interesting to see over the last 10 years how much it costs to run an how much we've got back in transfers an players comin through the ranks to see if its worth carrying on with.