SKY SPORTS LIST OLDHAM

I might be more than a bit biased but I think we should be a bit higher, especially given we beat the Champions and took 4 points from the team that finished 2nd that year.

I think we would have been if Sky hadn't shown their usual bias of concentrating on more recent history and more well known Premiership names.

and perhaps most suprisingly of all.

.....Ian Olney amongst the goals.

:grin:

Olney scored 13 goals for us in 92/93. Some beauts as well..... check Leeds at Home out! He was unlucky his career was ended the year after by Julian Dicks. He was a decent striker, vastly under rated.

Good article.

Nice to be mentioned . It was an entertaining team , but nothing like as much as in 89/90 and 90/91 . I felt every game would finish 3-2 in those years.

After figuring out his team are hopeless at defending , Brendan Rogers has created a superb team for the neutral to watch.

They go out to simply outscore the opposition every game , I look forward to any of their games on the TV.

Man City also score lots of goals , but they do prefer the opposition to fall apart before them , any team that gets outworks them and forces them to get out of first gear often gets a result.