This time last season

No idea , but we don't have Baxter , Smith , Croft , Simpson , Tarks ,and Mvoto to save us .........

Yeah, the legends they are. Never been the same without Simpson and Mvoto and miss all those goals Smith scored for us in the league...

I thought at the start of the season and January still that we had a better team this year but that obviously hasn't shown.

The league has got harder this year than any season I remember before and our budget is probably lower than ever.

It would be a massive shame to get relegated but it's also hard to see any positives from this season.

Can't see this lot pulling off the wins similar to this time last year . I've backed Lj all season but now ....... Jesus . We looked doomed .

Beating Yeovil and bury this time last year . Huge.

Can't see anything other than defeats at Crewe and orient .

So upset , drunk and angry can't even get into the mess that has become 13/14 .

The league has got harder this year than any season I remember before and our budget is probably lower than ever.

It would be a massive shame to get relegated but it's also hard to see any positives from this season.

everyone goes on about budget but we have a mid table one. We would be signing players on long term. Why can teams like Walsall orient gillingham compete when they have similar budgets. Preston have only signed one player by fee in the last couple of years. Budget is not everything

everyone goes on about budget but we have a mid table one. We would be signing players on long term. Why can teams like Walsall orient gillingham compete when they have similar budgets. Preston have only signed one player by fee in the last couple of years. Budget is not everything

The only one of those that has a similar budget to us is Gillingham, the answer there maybe Peter Taylor who I wanted us to appoint when we appointed Johnson (don't think he applied but we could have "headhunted" him).

The 2 Davieses, Kilkenny, Rudd, Garner, Clarke, Beavon will all be on significantly bigger wages than our highest earner- Korey. In fact I wouldn't be surprised to find all the 14 players they used against us on Saturday are earning more than the likes of Grounds and Wes (who are probably next in line from Smith).

The 2 Davieses, Kilkenny, Rudd, Garner, Clarke, Beavon will all be on significantly bigger wages than our highest earner- Korey. In fact I wouldn't be surprised to find all the 14 players they used against us on Saturday are earning more than the likes of Grounds and Wes (who are probably next in line from Smith).

The guy on loan from Leicester - Paul Gallagher - is on 25k a week. Who's paying that?