Match day chat

Doesn't seem to be on today. Will it be on later or is there no one to run it today? (just started listening to the commentary and wondered how we have played so far).

On a separate matter I just had a text from my sister who had finally got rounf to going with her mate from Bradford to watch a Latics game. They didn't check the fixtures list carefully enough and got laughed at by the groundsman when they rocked up at Griffin Park an hour ago!

On a separate matter I just had a text from my sister who had finally got rounf to going with her mate from Bradford to watch a Latics game. They didn't check the fixtures list carefully enough and got laughed at by the groundsman when they rocked up at Griffin Park an hour ago!

Ouch!

Please tell me they came from London and not from up north?!?

They did really do that!

But they both live in London so not too big a trek (probably getting pissed in a pub on the river now). I told my sister to check on here where people were meeting up before going to a game as she has met the oasis lot at Latics games before, but clearly didnt...

Doesn't seem to be on today. Will it be on later or is there no one to run it today? (just started listening to the commentary and wondered how we have played so far).

Have you thought about hooking her up with Mark?