Separate thread for each League table, or not?

Keep both Leagues in one thread, or one thread for each  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want both League tables in one thread or each in their own

• Keep both League tables in one thread
    • One thread for each League table

It was suggested in the last League table thread that we have one thread for each table. Which do you want?

I'll post the Coventry thread as normal (probably tomorrow), then go with the majority after that.

Edited by Bristolatic

Can't handle the #epicbantz, too much for one thread xD

Also, Bristol, is the prize for winning the 'pauper' league a promotion to the pro's? Hope I'm not jinxing myself here!

You've lost me completely with the first sentence; probably my age.

Answer to the second is "No". Unless it needs to change, it will stay the same as this season; split into two Leagues between those that wish to/can pay and those that don't/can't. To help Playershare, I'd love to see 4 Subscription divisions, but that's probably wishful thinking.

Edited by Bristolatic

You've lost me completely with the first sentence; probably my age.

Answer to the second is "No". Unless it needs to change, it will stay the same as this season; split into two Leagues between those that wish to/can pay and those that don't/can't. To help Playershare, I'd love to see 4 Subscription divisions, but that's probably wishful thinking.

This season has wet my appetite enough to go pro, especially if PlayerShare has a part in signing Harkins!

Hopefully the push that is supposed to come from LJ and the PlayerShare committee over the summer will entice a few more to take part in the predictions league.

Can't handle the #epicbantz, too much for one thread xD

Also, Bristol, is the prize for winning the 'pauper' league a promotion to the pro's? Hope I'm not jinxing myself here!

The prize for winning the more highly competitive league was going to be free entry to the done and dusted league for next season, but I jinxed it by pointing out I was going to stick with the highly competitive league in the hope that I'd save the £10 for next season so it was rightly kiboshed by those in charge. The prize is the choice of player name and/or a change in username, both of which could be done by paying, yes you've guessed it £10 (or at least I think that's how much it was).

There's a thread somewhere on here about it.

Isn't NewBlue due a points deduction? Please.

Aren't you due a points deduction?

Only if you go into administration. We'll need to see your bank accounts. If there is any hint of money laundering or underhand financial practices, you will be subject to the Football League's Fit & Proper Person test. So there.