• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget Kelly's part in the goal. Edit: just seen Savage mention it before me! Lovely pass after a strong game for him. Still looks like he might not be totally sharp but played some great passes, the 50 yard one that Philly miscontrolled when in was a beauty, and contributed shoring up the defence and creating. Maybe the first time he's been the better of the midfield pair.

Spoke to a Bristol City fan last week who said he was brilliant for them and he was surprised they let him go, even more surprised when I told him he'd had a poor start to the season for us. After a year out he's coming good and will be an influential player.

Edited by NewBlue

Not Bove related but both the last photo in the fishal gallery and the highlights after he scores the smiles on the faces of the other players are evident .... then king George steps in congratulates Bove and salutes the chaddy with a raised fist. I suspect hero status awaits Mr Elokobi .... We may as well buy the brick now .... Will save on the cost of Bove having to chew one out to replace it

The photos on the Gallery on the Fishal site.

17 to 23.

Those 6 shots i think sum up the sheer delight if any of us were to manage to score for Latics.

His 1st ever professional goal. He's made up isnt he; and - as someone points out above, so to clearly are his teammates for him.