Looking forward to December

Shaping up to be a good month for us.

The FA Cup match v Donny could go either way and league position means nothing in the cup. If we do get through I can imagine us drawing Middlesboro or Bournemouth, we're certainly due a tie like that.

Yesterday's game will hopefully help us turn the corner with getting victories rather than draws.

If we put Yeovil & Crewe to the sword as expected then it will be no drama if we take nothing from the away match at thechampions elect.

Then based on the JPT game earlier in the season the Barnsley game should be a cracker with guaranteed goals and a big away following.

If we can still be in the Play-offs come the new year then we might have a chance of getting Johnson for the rest of the season, remember Villa let Grealish stay at Notts County all season when he was getting rare reviews.

I feel December could give us a chance to pull away from a few of the teams below us and narrow down the contenders for a playoff spot

Do you need a December fixture flyer? This is a general comment, not directed to the previous poster just because I've not quoted anyone - I thought I'd make that clear... :)

I think the November initiative was positive.

If you're in the mood I'll actively retweet it while Underdog will doubtless work her knackers off again with garden copy!

I agree with the first post in general. Bugger the cups, want to get a roll on banking 3 points at every home game, 3 points away against bottom half and draws the rest. Done hard yards in October and November, now let's really solidify that top 6 slot. Those tykes in late December haven't got a duck egg in them in defence, they are leaking goals. Let's hope they haven't sacked their gaffer by then.

Yes please rummy...I will abuse the printer at work and yet some up around the college campus as well as sticking them up where I can.

Need advice on what sticky stuff to keep them stuck up as the cello tape tended to freeze off..

Prit stick?

Shame the club can't get GM buses to stick posters up on the buses too

Yes please rummy...I will abuse the printer at work and yet some up around the college campus as well as sticking them up where I can.

Need advice on what sticky stuff to keep them stuck up as the cello tape tended to freeze off..

Prit stick?

Shame the club can't get GM buses to stick posters up on the buses too

White Tack

Shaping up to be a good month for us.

The FA Cup match v Donny could go either way and league position means nothing in the cup. If we do get through I can imagine us drawing Middlesboro or Bournemouth, we're certainly due a tie like that.

Yesterday's game will hopefully help us turn the corner with getting victories rather than draws.

If we put Yeovil & Crewe to the sword as expected then it will be no drama if we take nothing from the away match at thechampions elect.

Then based on the JPT game earlier in the season the Barnsley game should be a cracker with guaranteed goals and a big away following.

If we can still be in the Play-offs come the new year then we might have a chance of getting Johnson for the rest of the season, remember Villa let Grealish stay at Notts County all season when he was getting rare reviews.

I feel December could give us a chance to pull away from a few of the teams below us and narrow down the contenders for a playoff spot

-

Really wish you would lose your hard-on over MK Mongs they do this every year then peter out in the last 3rd of the season....

Awful club, awful manager and awful fans

Wallpaper paste.

Wallpaper paste.

Hehe I can see myself cycling down Rochdale rd like the old windows cleaners use to with a bucket on the handlers bars pasting as I go..well the advert about lifting a man up pasted to a board that it was so strong might keep the posters up . ha

Messy