Wales v England

Just leaving the Millenium Stadium after watching my first live RFU International.......full on corporate with seats in the stand.

I can honestly say that I have never had my breath taken away by an atmosphere in my life but that was just sensational topped off by the result!

Now off into Cardiff for a night of debauchery ?

Well what a night......I've got to say the only thing that topped that as a spectacle and atmosphere was watching Latics as a 12 year old at Wembley....

Great Theatre to set the game up although we were all wondering what the delay was as we didn't see the tunnel stand off

Great Atmosphere and the fact there was no segregation only added to it

Fantastic performance.....it was great to hear the dulcet tones of George Ford drowning out the Millenium when interviewed after the match!

Cardiff afterwards was just a buzz of activity.....fortunately our entertainers had pre booked entry and table space in a couple of bars or we wouldn't have got in anywhere whether your Welsh or not

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to take on Sale vs Saracens today with Latics being away in the smoke (great decision!) with a couple of lads.....quality afternoon

Great atmosphere, beer was decent and you could drink it in the stands and it's clearly a club that wants to get the fans involved and feel wanted.......hope Big Bad Bazza and the Commercial team have included a visit when doing 'due diligence' for the new stand!

I will be returning that's for sure

Decided to take on Sale vs Saracens today with Latics being away in the smoke (great decision!) with a couple of lads.....quality afternoon

Great atmosphere, beer was decent and you could drink it in the stands and it's clearly a club that wants to get the fans involved and feel wanted.......hope Big Bad Bazza and the Commercial team have included a visit when doing 'due diligence' for the new stand!

I will be returning that's for sure

Have they sorted the road access yet?