Prediction League Disciplinary

Stevie_J

We're forgetting the real losers in this whole sad, sorry affair.

Firstly, previous winners and high achievers. Will innuendo ever be far removed from their names?

And secondly, Mr Tulsehill. What have we done as a society to create such a tragic monster in our midst? Nobody can afford to look aside in the face of such self-destructive evil.

OK so you claim innocence, remove that falsehood from your signature, submit your original prediction, as your and Zorrro's contributions to this thread admit to your prediction being changed. Let the appeals process take it's course and abide by that decision.

If you don't remove that falsehood from your signature you admit guilt in the eyes of this impartial observer.

It's all a bit moot anyway, you aren't catching Disjointed, nevermind myself, Warwickshire Latics nor the Champion Elect- Ex Pat.

You'd never see the Champ behave like this, even when I knocked him out of the cup, after a dubious last minute goal, he was a pleasant loser, why because he is a Champion.

Can't you read? My edited prediction, complete with Phillis as first scorer, was absolutely spot on. Zorrro just made it look like it had been changed. He tampered with it to make it null and void. Such is the uncontrollable power of the mods. They stick together too, which is why Stevie J has handed out the misguided sentence he has. I seriously worry for the existence of the prediction league next season with this kind of corruption going on. I suppose it's only normal - the success and high profile I've given to the game is bound to attract at least some of the wrong sorts.

One more thing: I'll change my signature just as soon as you kiss my fat hairy arse.

Bloody hell if I knew people were up for bribery I would have done this games ago.

Fair play for the attempt it's been amusing and those who spotted and investigated too

However I think a human sacrifice in front of the new stand is in order. It may bless the stand and gives us bountiful goals next season too.

• 2 months later...