Prediction League Disciplinary

Stevie_J

Sorry folks, I've been very busy this week so I've only just gotten around to this.

Following an investigation into the suspicious predictions of 24hoursfromtulsehill for Tuesday's night game, the Prediction League Discliplinary Committe regrets to inform predictors that all was not above board.

It seems that Mr Tulsehill held Zorrro's collection of Bluetones rarities to ransom, threatening to destroy them unless Zorrro assisted him in carrying out an elaborate stunt for the remaining games of the season, whereby Zorrro would edit his posts to show perfect predictions without a edit time stamp appearing. Or something along those lines... Sepp Blatter was probably involved in some way too.

Anyway, he didn't account for the eagle eyes of his fellow predictors, nor did he account for the fact that no one would believe such a turnabout in form, given his dreadful performances this season.

In his defence, his intention was always to come clean at the end of the season, and this has been taken into account as a mitigating factor in determining the appropriate punishment.

However, he did offer to buy me off with a donation to PlayerShare, in order to keep the rouse going.

The Committee has imposed a 21 point deduction on 24hoursfromtulsehill and a two-match ban, which will give him ammunition to excuse his lowly league position come the end of the season. There's no point in banning his helper, since he never turns up to predict anyhow.

Now I'm confused, having seen your other post quoting Mr24 as going for Poleon, but there's no edit on his post showing Philly. Summat funny going on.

Precisely. And he has a little more substance in certain areas of his anatomy. No, not the naughty bits; sort of between there and his man boobs. Methinks a wind up is in the air. Is he in cahoots with someone else in a more lofty position? Not casting aspersions, mind. Just curious in the interests of ethics.

Why do I get the feeling that this is one big wind-up?

I knew it. I just bloody knew it. What a norty boy. The points deduction will be effected on this coming Saturday's table. Naturally, Mr24's predictions for this and the last game of the season will be null and void in accordance with the Disciplinary Committee's adjudication. Do you think he might appeal?

I knew it. I just bloody knew it. What a norty boy. The points deduction will be effected on this coming Saturday's table. Naturally, Mr24's predictions for this and the last game of the season will be null and void in accordance with the Disciplinary Committee's adjudication. Do you think he might appeal?

If he does then I would call for the Prediction League Disciplinary Committee and it's ever fastidious chair to enact the same punishment as the FA committee do with deliberately time-wasting appeals and ban him for a further game, thus banning him from the first game next season (we all know he will enter)

Personally I think the Disciplinary Committee has been very lenient, there could be a call for ALL his past predictions to be declared null-and-void, it is with great credit that the chair of the Prediction League Disciplinary committee hasn't gone for this option.

I had a moment of madness. He promised me riches beyond my wildest dreams. I realise now it was all an elaborate scheme to get me into bed. Wait, what?

OWTB Sex For Points Scandal. One of the guilty parties caught in the act (almost).

sutc-hide-face.jpg

Trying to avoid identification after leaving the disciplinary hearing.

Shy-business-men-hand-gesture-hide-face-

I can't. They since been replaced by a recurring nightmare: a hulking mass of hair and sweat lumbers towards me; the faint whiff of a punchy Vin d'Alsace pervading my nostrils. I try to motion away from this beast, this ogre, but it's no use: before I can take a couple of strides it's on me, pawing me with its foie gras-stained fingers.

It's the nights I fear the most.

Sorry folks, I've been very busy this week so I've only just gotten around to this.

Following an investigation into the suspicious predictions of 24hoursfromtulsehill for Tuesday's night game, the Prediction League Discliplinary Committe regrets to inform predictors that all was not above board.

It seems that Mr Tulsehill held Zorrro's collection of Bluetones rarities to ransom, threatening to destroy them unless Zorrro assisted him in carrying out an elaborate stunt for the remaining games of the season, whereby Zorrro would edit his posts to show perfect predictions without a edit time stamp appearing. Or something along those lines... Sepp Blatter was probably involved in some way too.

Anyway, he didn't account for the eagle eyes of his fellow predictors, nor did he account for the fact that no one would believe such a turnabout in form, given his dreadful performances this season.

In his defence, his intention was always to come clean at the end of the season, and this has been taken into account as a mitigating factor in determining the appropriate punishment.

However, he did offer to buy me off with a donation to PlayerShare, in order to keep the rouse going.

The Committee has imposed a 21 point deduction on 24hoursfromtulsehill and a two-match ban, which will give him ammunition to excuse his lowly league position come the end of the season. There's no point in banning his helper, since he never turns up to predict anyhow.

This is the biggest load of bollocks I've ever read. Here's what's happened. Zorrro, in the interests of a cheap laugh, decided to make it look as if I'd edited my prediction in a nefarious way, knowing full well how many people read my prediction and how closely monitored my every move is. He's therefore made it look as if I was up to no good just to get me banned, knowing that my pinpoint Maximum would put me up there with a chance of the title or at least one of the :censored:ty runners-up spots.

As for the offer of a bribe...what a load of tosh. I offered to clean this mess up in such a way that Zorrro wouldn't be exposed for his cheating. No more Mr Nice Guy after this.

I'm appealing alright.

If he does then I would call for the Prediction League Disciplinary Committee and it's ever fastidious chair to enact the same punishment as the FA committee do with deliberately time-wasting appeals and ban him for a further game, thus banning him from the first game next season (we all know he will enter)

Personally I think the Disciplinary Committee has been very lenient, there could be a call for ALL his past predictions to be declared null-and-void, it is with great credit that the chair of the Prediction League Disciplinary committee hasn't gone for this option.

:censored: off.

I had a moment of madness. He promised me riches beyond my wildest dreams. I realise now it was all an elaborate scheme to get me into bed. Wait, what?

You wish.

This is the biggest load of bollocks I've ever read. Here's what's happened. Zorrro, in the interests of a cheap laugh, decided to make it look as if I'd edited my prediction in a nefarious way, knowing full well how many people read my prediction and how closely monitored my every move is. He's therefore made it look as if I was up to no good just to get me banned, knowing that my pinpoint Maximum would put me up there with a chance of the title or at least one of the :censored:ty runners-up spots.

As for the offer of a bribe...what a load of tosh. I offered to clean this mess up in such a way that Zorrro wouldn't be exposed for his cheating. No more Mr Nice Guy after this.

If your version of events is true, which I doubt having studied the evidence with a celebrated forensics expert, you didn't actually stop Zorrro going ahead when it is quite apparent that you had the opportunity. I believe that the Committee have acted in a correct, if not slightly lenient, manner. I also believe that you are guilty as charged and my sympathies go out to Zorrro, even if he was a bit daft to take the bait. You probably owe him a free ticket to a Bluetones gig (including beer) to ease his pain and assuage his guilt.

I'm appealing alright.

:censored: off.

You wish.

I knew you wouldn't disappoint.

We all know the truth of what's happened here. I might be convicted by the Kangaroo Court of the so-called Prediction League Disciplinary Committee, but I'm a folk hero to everyone else. They know I'm innocent and I've been wronged. Those who did the wronging will definitely live to regret it.

Still, I'm a title winner, and I'll be back stronger next season.

We all know the truth of what's happened here. I might be convicted by the Kangaroo Court of the so-called Prediction League Disciplinary Committee, but I'm a folk hero to everyone else. They know I'm innocent and I've been wronged. Those who did the wronging will definitely live to regret it.

tumblr_mgizeq2FWy1qe9lszo1_400.gif

Like Tony Blair, history will be your judge.

A 1981 song by Def Leppard

___\__\__

Edited by stevesidg

I'm totally innocent. Time will exonerate me and put the blame for this scandal firmly where it belongs - with Zorrro.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the contributors to this thread in person.

OK so you claim innocence, remove that falsehood from your signature, submit your original prediction, as your and Zorrro's contributions to this thread admit to your prediction being changed. Let the appeals process take it's course and abide by that decision.

If you don't remove that falsehood from your signature you admit guilt in the eyes of this impartial observer.

It's all a bit moot anyway, you aren't catching Disjointed, nevermind myself, Warwickshire Latics nor the Champion Elect- Ex Pat.

You'd never see the Champ behave like this, even when I knocked him out of the cup, after a dubious last minute goal, he was a pleasant loser, why because he is a Champion.