The board

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a little bit unprofessional, and cringeworthy to boot...

Plus the fact he essentially slags off and patronises the fans all the way through.

Their fans are not best pleased...

I reckon if Barry put out something very similar there would be fury on this board. Goes to show the difference when it's your club against another's.

I really do not see how this is patronising to the fans; I can only see him picking out the weapons-grade "fans" that every club has, including this one.

I think people need to start considering the everyone has a particular style of communication, and some people are not so good at it, and not everyone will take well with everyone else's style. Barry definitely suffers from his every word being over analysed and took only in the context of a pre-formed opinion of him,.

And before anyone says that the guy should sanitize his articles, it's not that rare for clubs and club officials being lambasted for just churning out the usual old platitudes and cliches.

In short, they just can't win...

Their fans are not best pleased...

I reckon if Barry put out something very similar there would be fury on this board. Goes to show the difference when it's your club against another's.

Cowling is their chairman. If Corney wrote that at a time when say Dickov was facing the boot there wouldn't be an outcry (maybe Kelly but that's a different story).

Barry doesn't do the hiring and firing. He doesn't fund the club. It's completely different.

Number one is barry owen

Number twoo is barry owen

Number three is barry owen

Number eleven is barry owen

And number twelve is barry owen

All I want for christmas is a barry owen fleece

A barry owen fleece

A barry owen fleece

Alll I want for christmas is a barry owen fleece

A barry owen fleece

A barry owen fleece

Number ONEE is barry owen