Sharp on Sky this mornjng

Saw an hour programme on Sky One this morning at 9:00.

Graeme Sharp on and they showed a lot of his Latics goals in the intro (guess because of the rights) and briefly discussed his time here.

Clearly didn't want to leave Everton, but spoke reasonably fondly of his time - particularly the first season - but mentioned the cold and the difference in facilities.

He also mentioned the back injury impact - huge for us I remember. Think I looked at the time and the games Sharp played and didn't play in essence when we competed and when we didn't in that league.

Still...that miss at Wembley is my biggest memory of him.

Graeme Sharp on and they showed a lot of his Latics goals in the intro (guess because of the rights) and briefly discussed his time here.

Clearly didn't want to leave Everton, but spoke reasonably fondly of his time - particularly the first season - but mentioned the cold and the difference in facilities.

He also mentioned the back injury impact - huge for us I remember. Think I looked at the time and the games Sharp played and didn't play in essence when we competed and when we didn't in that league.

And his penalty miss at home to Leeds... Probably cost us the FA Cup and Premier League survival all on his own lol

And after that his inept managerial skills. And after that the worst penalty I've ever seen, when he managed to clear the stand at Selhurst Park. And after that the odd occasion when he gave 100%.

I think he's great..

I never forgave him for the miss at Goodison Park and then winking to the Everton fans afterwards.

He was a class above what we had, particularly in that first season, a very intelligent footballer. He was on a bit of a hiding to nothing as our manager, the club was on the slide and all the best players had to be sold off.

He was very good that first season for us no doubt Everton finished 2 points above us that season. They didn't think he was good enough for them, maybe giving him a bit too much credit? Good but class above? Experienced at that level...

Cold? He's Scottish!