Sypro CAM

Latics have announced they have teamed up with Sypro CAM. I have read the article on the website (which clearly isn't the marketing crap) and am over joyed we have teamed Sypro CAM. Having reading the article in full (twice), I have just one question.................. What or who the **** is Sypro CAM?

Imagine presenting that on The Apprentice. Sralan would implode.

I actually thought it was the aerial videoing with drones that Johnson is going at Barnsley, rather than a glorified tick the box sheet than reminds you to check the bog roll hasn't run out.

Edited by singe

Latics have announced they have teamed up with Sypro CAM. I have read the article on the website (which clearly isn't the marketing crap) and am over joyed we have teamed Sypro CAM. Having reading the article in full (twice), I have just one question.................. What or who the **** is Sypro CAM?

I don't think Neil Joy has a clue either....

I reckon Darren Kelly recommended this in his PowerPoint presentation and the club thought it was a promising Greek striker...

Think of a local authority which owns lots of buildings and hence has a lot of work that needs to be carried out on them, maintaining, cleaning, compliance issues etc. From my reading this appears to be a system which deals with this.

A bit of a mix of procurement System, workflow monitoring and a database all in one.

Think of a local authority which owns lots of buildings and hence has a lot of work that needs to be carried out on them, maintaining, cleaning, compliance issues etc. From my reading this appears to be a system which deals with this.

A bit of a mix of procurement System, workflow monitoring and a database all in one.

Simples.

Nice one.

That clears it up then, cheers