Bradford and/or Peterborough anyone?

lookersstandandy

Afternoon all.

Merry Christmas and lets hope for a much happier New Year.

We've got two Saturday away games in January.... with one rare southern tie that is firmly in OASIS territory, that in recent seasons has been a good day out with a decent OASIS contingent.

Who's in?

Andy

I'm in for Peterborough.

When did you start interyear planning?!

Ive been thinking about Peterborough. Might give it a go but it looks miserable. League One North has been a blessing this year

Anyone at any home games over the festive period?

Edited by latic12345

Congratulations Slash. The lengths people go to...

I'm sort of gagging for Peterborough. I know it's weird but I am missing proper football. I'll be there for the Doncaster game but have to shoot off straight afterwards. Pints before are on though. Is it possible to get pints in the New Stand yet?

Congratulations Slash. The lengths people go to...

I'm sort of gagging for Peterborough. I know it's weird but I am missing proper football. I'll be there for the Doncaster game but have to shoot off straight afterwards. Pints before are on though. Is it possible to get pints in the New Stand yet?

I'm going to check out the new stand for Colchester on 2 Jan. I want to try and maximise value for money Edited by latic12345