We're on GMR at 6pm

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was quoted out of context last time around.

I don't think he was, he made a complete hash of it last time.

Regardless of the context he was definitely saying, at best, "be careful what you wish for" about wanting to get into the Championship...

That sentiment must surely have come from discussions with other people at the club as opposed to suddenly occurring to him while sat in the studio at GMR

Come on say it......"we hate Barry". Cos this is Oldham and we have to bash someone. BO cleared up the confusion from the previous radio show and did absolutely nothing wrong this time. Even on the CE topic, made it quite plain in his beliefs and offenders who've served their time. His belief's!!! his!!! what happen to be roughly half of the rest of us supporters.

BO cleared up the confusion from the previous radio show...

Only took him 12 months... In which time he had a large part in creating the Ched Evans saga. I can't argue a lot is said on here which is just misplaced anger and/or keyboard warrior type behaviour. But Barry's silence on crucial matters whilst head of the Trust coupled with the foot-in-mouth activities (who can forget "lady", after all) make much of the stick he gets very fair.

Come on say it......"we hate Barry". Cos this is Oldham and we have to bash someone. BO cleared up the confusion from the previous radio show and did absolutely nothing wrong this time. Even on the CE topic, made it quite plain in his beliefs and offenders who've served their time. His belief's!!! his!!! what happen to be roughly half of the rest of us supporters.

SERIOUSLY! They may be his belief's and that's all well and good I'm all for free speech - BUT.........Don't bloody air them when your title at the club is FANS REP ON THE BOARD!

Your right he didn't muck up this one although I'm pretty sure I could hear TP squirming at the 'we will get top 6 next season no doubt about it' :-)

Anyway water under the bridge and all that

This ?