Posh 9th Feb

lookersstandandy

There appears a reasonable number of OASIS folk making this trip.....

The early tea [aka breakfast] club are travelling on the 14:08 out of Kings Cross, arriving in Peterborough at 14:59.

The rest of us are on the 17:49, arriving 18:35.

Return journey options are 22:15 or 22:50.

Hope to see some of you there.

:censored:'s chance I can go to this one. Looking forward to the Hamlet this weekend though.

You keep saying that, but it's seems you're also neglecting your mistress these days!! The new pitchside craft beer bar opens this weekend.......................

Why? You only work part time don't you?

Yes, but unfortunately that includes all Tuesday evenings except those in the recesses.

You keep saying that, but it's seems you're also neglecting your mistress these days!! The new pitchside craft beer bar opens this weekend.......................

I've got a long-standing pass for this one. Are you bringing young Martin along? Should be a decent bunch down there. Still torn between the traditional concrete plinth behind the nets and the Toilets Opposite paddock.

I've got a long-standing pass for this one. Are you bringing young Martin along? Should be a decent bunch down there. Still torn between the traditional concrete plinth behind the nets and the Toilets Opposite paddock.

Martin should be there for this one

• 3 weeks later...

An MP maybe?

Even if I were one of those lazy MP wankers...there's a three line whip at seven o'clock tomorrow evening.

(I know it's not a popular view but those people's lives get :censored:ed about royally. I don't know anyone who could do it and remain married or even sane. What kind of people would do it for only that money is my question.)