David Eyres

True...but if you remember, Ibhere left shortly before the rat did. Then the rat took him on loan at Barnsley...smelled of him not bringing Ibhere back here because he knew he was about to leave.

Hm. Not sure that's totally the case. Think he preferred Wilkinson, and it was a choice of one or the other. The fact that he took Wilkinson to Barnsley this year suggests he still thinks/thought that...

If we get a striker on loan he will be at least 5th choice at his club.....I have been racking my brain to think of a club who had a prolific goal scoring player who can hold the ball up who is surplus to requirements and available tor £500 a week......I think I need a bit more tome to think

We don't need to get them in permanently just until the end of the season. Their must be someone knocking about in a PL or Championship reserves who will come here and play and can make an impact we won't have to pay their whole wage either.

I don't buy this idea that we can't get players in that or that they wont want to come. their will always be players who will want to come and play here. They might not be of the best standard all they have to do is get us above the relegation line and that will be enough.

We don't need to get them in permanently just until the end of the season. Their must be someone knocking about in a PL or Championship reserves who will come here and play and can make an impact we won't have to pay their whole wage either.

I don't buy this idea that we can't get players in that or that they wont want to come. their will always be players who will want to come and play here. They might not be of the best standard all they have to do is get us above the relegation line and that will be enough.

Getting a Premier League striker, that'd be nice, not even have to pay most of their wage either? Hmm, best ring Shez and let him know of this great idea you have.

Sorry for being sarcastic, I guess at least its a positive post but lets be real, this is not going to happen.

Getting a Premier League striker, that'd be nice, not even have to pay most of their wage either? Hmm, best ring Shez and let him know of this great idea you have.

Sorry for being sarcastic, I guess at least its a positive post but lets be real, this is not going to happen.

Yeah because premier league teams have never sent youngsters to clubs like us have they.

What do you think I'm expecting Aguero or Harry Kane?

Their will be someone sat at a PL or championship club now who won't be getting a sniff who could come to us and make a difference and who might have a point to prove.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Saw Lewis Grabben for Palace recently on TV. Didn't he have an unsuccessful spell with us?

To be honest I'd be interested in Eyrsey lad back on the wing at the moment ;-)

Grabban plays for Norwich, doesn't he? They bought him from Bournemouth for a big fee.

Edit: Sorry, he went from Norwich to Bournemouth...

Edited by dec666