No sane and balanced person would make monkey noises etc. What I am on about is the leftie firkin interfering bar stewards who ban the singing of baa baa black sheep and insisted on my daughter learning about firkin transsexuals at bloody 9 years of age. Dangerous interfering morons the lot of them.

You said they'd put an end to free speech or the right to express an opinion.

And you suggest that a supposed ban on bah bah black sheep and/or teaching kids about transsexuals proves your point?

You seem to be a bit confused, or maybe the lyrics of bah bah black sheep have some sort of major link to free speech?

Or do they convey a significant opinion on the provision and distribution of resources?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody banned baa baa black sheep. Nobody banned Easter. Nobody banned Christmas. Political Correctness has made life a whole lot better for minority's in this country. I don't see the problem.

Cadbury's banned using the word Easter apparently, apart from on the products they sold with Easter printed on them.

No thanks pal...i'd sooner stay in the real world...

When I read or hear people use the term 'political correctness gone mad - it's ruining our country' or similar, I understand it as 'I don't like treating people who are different to me as equals'.

Guest nonaenever

You said they'd put an end to free speech or the right to express an opinion.

And you suggest that a supposed ban on bah bah black sheep and/or teaching kids about transsexuals proves your point?

You seem to be a bit confused, or maybe the lyrics of bah bah black sheep have some sort of major link to free speech?

Or do they convey a significant opinion on the provision and distribution of resources?

I was responding to someone's point - perhaps you did not grasp that