Real football

Google. Colin Garwood golden goals..

Great footage of Bristol R vLatics...1974. What players

Ian Wood. George Mcvitie. Alan Groves..Andy Lochead....Colin Garwood...never popular but many important goals that season. Oh yes...tamgerine and blue.....oh :censored:. Forgot Ian Robins. One if the most underated players for Latics.

When football was played in proper shirts, no advertising, and what a winning team we had. I'll never forget as a 11year old going to see latics at the old town hall for the civic reception, hanging on the railings outside the war memorial. Plus sitting on the hoardings by the chady end goal and throwing the old white balls back to either Oggie or the visiting keeper. We always gave their keeper a good round of applause at the beginning of the half, does this still happen?

When football was played in proper shirts, no advertising, and what a winning team we had. I'll never forget as a 11year old going to see latics at the old town hall for the civic reception, hanging on the railings outside the war memorial. Plus sitting on the hoardings by the chady end goal and throwing the old white balls back to either Oggie or the visiting keeper. We always gave their keeper a good round of applause at the beginning of the half, does this still happen?

Also hanging from the railings in a purple tank top and some horrible purple two tone jeans that my mother made for me. I looked like the memorial pimp

That video was excellent and brought back fantastic Eastville memories. Although there were a couple of times whilst I was watching that I thought a chick with wet hair would come crawling out of the screen