Admittedly I don't know much about him so post aimed at those who attend the academy games.

Scored his 17th and 18th goals this season. Looked at his Twitter feed and a video or two of his goals suggests he has some skill and the eye for a great goal.

I know we've had youth players who were prolific and then struggled when promoted to the first team but the win against Bolton today has shown we have a very promising crop of kids coming up through the ranks

Only saw the two FA Youth Cup games and he came off the bench in both games. Very impressive off the bench in the first game against Luton. Used both feet and technically very good - linked well with Rio Murray.

The 3 with the best chance for me though are Renshaw, who looks ready, Lee Knight (tricky winger with a gem of a touch and physically strong as well for his age) and Mantom at RB who is the quickest I've seen in the youth team for a while.

Glackin is a first year as well.

Enjoyed the way our front four played against Bolton today, Hargreaves, Murray, Glackin, Knight. Worked for each other, often threatening.

Ridiculously cold, and hailstoning too, didn't stop George taking his top off and singing! :D