League Tables at 12th April

Subscription League

24hoursfromtulsehill opens up a 13 point gap with 5 games left. Is it enough to see him over the line or can he be caught? NewBlue also racked up 11 points to prove it can be done. There's a real fight on for the Champions League spots. jorvik_latic was the highest mover (up 4) and laticdickovarmy dropped the most (down 3).

E3qfAOx.jpg?2

2oilQ1c.jpg?2

Free-to-Play League

opinions4u goes back to the top and it's still very close. One good effort could seal it, so don't rule out anyone yet with only 9 points between them.

Hs86Pta.jpg?2

KJrg3O2.jpg?2

An injury time Barnsley goal (and the failure of the Latics defence to attack the ball from a corner) cost me the HT; Holmes-Dennis's :censored:ing stupid 'tackle' cost me the FT.

Likewise.... and where the f'k did 400 Barnsley fans disappear to, when compared to previous weeks, including midweek games against Bury and Cov. :ranting:

Don't diss the amateurs who do it for honour.

You're right. I shouldn't diss the amateurs. You are the game's heritage - in many ways its soul. Honestly? When people like rudemedic and lookerstandandy come over all bitter in the professional league, it makes me wish for the simpler and more wholesome Olympian era.

You're right. I shouldn't diss the amateurs. You are the game's heritage - in many ways its soul. Honestly? When people like rudemedic and lookerstandandy come over all bitter in the professional league, it makes me wish for the simpler and more wholesome Olympian era.

#grassrootspredicting