Final League Tables (and other stuff)

I was referring to your (probable) ducking out of taking part, not the potential opposition. If you're the true champion you would have us believe, have another go if you think you're good enough.

I know I'm good enough and everyone else does too, which is what matters. I'm retired and that's final. As Champion.

I wonder what would have happened if you'd come 2nd after 46 games, but won it with end of season predictions. I guess we'll never know.

...in which case you've taken your eyes off the bare bones reality, which is never a good thing.

Man up, man.

Something needs to happen because I'm thinking what else I can do to respond to this latest injustice and attack on my reputation. Options on the table include withdrawing from OWTB altogether.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm good enough and everyone else does too, which is what matters. I'm retired and that's final. As Champion.

...in which case you've taken your eyes off the bare bones reality, which is never a good thing.

Something needs to happen because I'm thinking what else I can do to respond to this latest injustice and attack on my reputation. Options on the table include withdrawing from OWTB altogether.

So, what you're saying is, screw raising money for a great cause like Dr Kershaw's..... I'm putting myself first, even though rules is rules..... and you're accusing others of taking their eyes off the reality?

Money, greed & glory is all you are after, you are the Prediction League's representation of all that is wrong with modern day football. You are a staunch capitalist who has forgotten the social values of his roots. :thumbsdown:

So, what you're saying is, screw raising money for a great cause like Dr Kershaw's..... I'm putting myself first, even though rules is rules..... and you're accusing others of taking their eyes off the reality?

Money, greed & glory is all you are after, you are the Prediction League's representation of all that is wrong with modern day football. You are a staunch capitalist who has forgotten the social values of his roots. :thumbsdown:

No one is a bigger fan of Dr Kershaw's than I am. If you took a step back, you'd see that I'm in it only to protect the annual contribution to local palliative are made by the prediction league. If the integrity of the competition is undermined by small print, which it has been, no one will play. Simple as that.

And whatever the fee is this year, I'll make an equivalent personal donation to Dr Kershaw's. Just so everyone can be in no doubt I'm making a point.