Used to know and travel with a keen Latics fan at away games.Not seen him for a while.Any one know if he still is around.?

Used tO have a distinctive walrus type moustache and going bald.

Yes he is still around,I sometimes see him in Uppermill on Friday night with his mate Woody. I don't know if he ever gets to games these days, I certainly haven't seen him at any away games this season.

Edited by owdumer

What about Caveman, Dutty and Phil the Daffodil?

You couldn't make it up.

Phil, Phil the daffodil!

Yes, Duttty ginger hair, lived in sholver I think, going back to the late 70's and early 80's

I went for a couple of seasons on the mini buses to away games organised by Steve

Can't remember all names , but

Houghy

Webby

Steve Smith RIP

Col Shaw RIP

Phil, Phil the daffodil!

Yes, Duttty ginger hair, lived in sholver I think, going back to the late 70's and early 80's

I went for a couple of seasons on the mini buses to away games organised by Steve

Can't remember all names , but

Houghy

Webby

Steve Smith RIP

Col Shaw RIP

Dutty RIP.

Dutty RIP.

No way. He wasn't much older than me. I'll never forget him trying to stagger up that big piss-off end at Birmingham. Nor the time we went to Hillsborough in the same season as the riot and they put us in their end with only a small wall between us. He was very funny.

Yes he is still around,I sometimes see him in Uppermill on Friday night with his mate Woody. I don't know if he ever gets to games these days, I certainly haven't seen him at any away games this season.

Cheers.Used to catch the connecting trains together from Greenfield to lots of away games.Glad he is ok.

I USED TO RUN THE TRIPS WHEN DUTTY CAME . I THINK HE DIED ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO..I REMEMBER HIM GETTING GERALD SINSTEDS? COMPS AT CHARLTON ON A NIGHT MATCH. AND MOONING ON THE TRACK ROUND THE PITCH AT CRYSTAL PALACE'.REGARDING BIRMINGHAM HE WAS ARRESTED BUT FOUND IT HARD TO CLIMB OVER THE FRONT WALL.

Edited by oldman