The pitch

There is nothing going on with the pitch. They have just done some reseeding ,I think I have done more on my front garden this spring. This is not a criticism of the Groundstaff who do a great job without resources. Same as the Manager or next Manager. Everything on a shoestring through necessity , Simon has no money to put in and neither have the people of Oldham.

Slow lingering death it's just that the pitch has died first

Guys. The pitch work last year only started on 21st May. They normally wait until they've finished renting it out to local schools/companies for end of season matches to start the work. Chill your beans.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/pitch-renovation-work-starts-2466018.aspx

me thinks Mr Sheridan is paying for it in one way or another ... how much is a decent pitch nowa days v compensation?

I should think SC will be more interested than recouping the the season tickets losses than bothering with the pitch.

Guys. The pitch work last year only started on 21st May. They normally wait until they've finished renting it out to local schools/companies for end of season matches to start the work. Chill your beans.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/pitch-renovation-work-starts-2466018.aspx

Why would they be scattering seed on it now if they were going to dig it up I and replace it. Maybe they are just chilling the seeds rather than our beans.