Dalien Atkinson

eyewitness on radio stating police put the boot in whilst he was on the floor so not good

she was also interviewed on the news. She seemed genuinely shocked at the way the police, according to her, kicked him several times after being tasered. Perhaps it's a new recovery technique.

They do that for every fatal shooting, and quite rightly so. It says nothing about this case.

If such a serious allegation has been made then it's only right that it gets investigated. I just don't see why they'd feel the need to give him a kicking after he'd been successfully subdued with a taser. Just can't see it myself.

Surely, if he's got size 10 Magnum boot prints all over him it'll show up in the post mortem.

Edited by Break The Silence

If such a serious allegation has been made then it's only right that it gets investigated. I just don't see why they'd feel the need to give him a kicking after he'd been successfully subdued with a taser. Just can't see it myself.

Surely, if he's got size 10 Magnum boot prints all over him it'll show up in the post mortem.

As I said, every time a copper kills someone by shooting they are suspended and the incident is referred for investigation, including the possibility of it being a murder or any other crime. I've no idea what happened in this case but reading anything into this part of it is nonsense.