Charlton v Coventry

Supposedly held up today's game by throwing 3000 plastic pigs heads on the pitch and marched together before today's game in protests against their Chairman, are they really being run that badly compared to us, I know Coventry have had a prolonged run in with Sisu but Charlton have appointed Slade and spent £1 million on players this summer, wtf have they got to moan about.

Supposedly held up today's game by throwing 3000 plastic pigs heads on the pitch and marched together before today's game in protests against their Chairman, are they really being run that badly compared to us, I know Coventry have had a prolonged run in with Sisu but Charlton have appointed Slade and spent £1 million on players this summer, wtf have they got to moan about.

The pain of decline.

It'd be inappropriate for us to do something similar. Plastic donkeys would be better.

Yes, they are, but that wouldn't suit your agenda.

these are :censored:ing scary.

http://www.partypacks.co.uk/childrens-plastic-donkey-mask-pid68747.html?gclid=CMSunILq3c8CFREUGwodwfEOPg#fo_c=1308&fo_k=91666ecb33b8366548ca3869e695ebd9&fo_s=gplauk

We've got to do this. £2.22 from Party Packs (that's if it's not the Middleton's. If it is, :censored: it).

Edited by bigfatjoe1

You seem to want to paint a picture that our owners are starving us of funds to line their own pockets and that a club of with a tiny average attendance that hasn't been up near the top of the league for years should be steamrolling everyone they met.

I ain't painting any picture but nice try.

You seem to want to paint a picture that our owners are starving us of funds to line their own pockets and that a club of with a tiny average attendance that hasn't been up near the top of the league for years should be steamrolling everyone they met.

Yeah i must have missed the part where Corney has made such a huge improvement on our footballing success. bounce on now you ego-fuelled weirdo