League Tables 17.12.2016

Bristolatic

Premier League

disjointed holds on to top spot as rosa mounts a challenge for the top four (only 8 away from the perfect attendance points :applause1: ), but can she make up the 20 point deficit? Stevie_J could be in with a shout as well. DavidCollinge found some of his form from previous seasons, his 9 points raising him 5 places :chubb: . Handsy is staring to get cut adrift at the bottom :thumbsdown: .

0R16xn5.jpg?2

r6hSTa3.jpg?2

Championship

The top 6 all stay there, although opinions4u and JoeP, who only missed out on maximum attendance points by 2 :imnotworthy: , are pushing for an automatic promotion place, changing places with dave_ragg1984 and Laticsbiffo. Lawman picked up 11 points :scarf001: and shoots up 6 places to mid-table respectability. There wasn’t much movement elsewhere and the bottom 5 stay as they were. Five players did not make any predictions :sign0007:.

XeXWcZN.jpg?3

sDV2Juu.jpg?2

Good stuff. Dave Collinge is the ultimate amateur predictor struggling in the professional world, invented by me. Classic misdemeanour mind in a felony world.

you do Dave Collinge a disservice, a couple of barren years doesn't constitute a famine. His history and integrity marks him out as a true professional.

you do Dave Collinge a disservice, a couple of barren years doesn't constitute a famine. His history and integrity marks him out as a true professional.

Maybe he looks like that from below, where you are. But to the two-time champions, and especially to the only champion spanning the amateur and professional eras, he's just an ordinary try-hard. He's like an old-time posh school FA cup winner. Fine in the amateur days when you could nobble the opposition by making them work for 70 hours in a factory or down a mine. Not so good when those same hearty lads get to do their work on the training ground, building up an appetite for displaced class warfare on Satdi.

He is the only champion spanning the pro and amateur ranks. The league turned pro in 13/14 which was won by Dave collinge, he also won the inaugural 11/12 season. Anyway he doesn't need me to fight his corner I have much more important things on my plate. Mery Xmas 24 hope to see you at a game in the new year. My southern based Treks will include Peterborough, Southend and Wimbledon,

Maybe he looks like that from below, where you are. But to the two-time champions, and especially to the only champion spanning the amateur and professional eras, he's just an ordinary try-hard. He's like an old-time posh school FA cup winner. Fine in the amateur days when you could nobble the opposition by making them work for 70 hours in a factory or down a mine. Not so good when those same hearty lads get to do their work on the training ground, building up an appetite for displaced class warfare on Satdi.

:laught16:

He is the only champion spanning the pro and amateur ranks. The league turned pro in 13/14 which was won by Dave collinge, he also won the inaugural 11/12 season. Anyway he doesn't need me to fight his corner I have much more important things on my plate. Mery Xmas 24 hope to see you at a game in the new year. My southern based Treks will include Peterborough, Southend and Wimbledon,

Season's greeting to you also, even though you're probably right about Dave Collinge. I meant no disrespect...it's just so sad to him struggling while the modern game passes him by, like Manchester United.

I'll be at all those games, which are all at the business end of the season. (We'll be relegated by Southend I reckon.) I'm happy to take on the role of consultant for the usual fee.

Season's greeting to you also, even though you're probably right about Dave Collinge. I meant no disrespect...it's just so sad to him struggling while the modern game passes him by, like Manchester United.

I'll be at all those games, which are all at the business end of the season. (We'll be relegated by Southend I reckon.) I'm happy to take on the role of consultant for the usual fee.