League Tables 17.04.2017

In the Premier League, surely no one can catch nzlatic, who has an 18 point lead over rosa, although the final places for the Champions League and Europa League are very tight. There’s a late charge into Europe by DavidCollinge who collected 11 points. At the other end of the table, warwickshire latics (who didn’t post for the 2nd week running) looks a goner and Handsy has a lot to do to be safe. The final relegation place appears to be a straight fight between HarryBosch (who failed to post), Bristolatic, jorvik_latic and LaticsPete.

Premier League

9nPNTTT.jpg?2

ryzB1qE.jpg?2

Hometownclub’s promotion from the Championship looks a formality with a 26 point lead. JoeP maintains the second automatic promotion place, but he can be caught. youngen moves into the play-offs at the expense of pjkent although underdog, Oafc1895 and Laticsbiffo are not out of it yet.  With only two games to go, it’s much too close to call. If there was a further relegation, the bottom three would already be gone.

Championship

YREBC0t.jpg?2

vhyzJid.jpg?2

On 19/04/2017 at 3:11 PM, lookersstandandy said:

:o His head has gone..... pressure's too much......

On 19/04/2017 at 3:25 PM, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

Totally gone and flipped innit. Funny what the pressure does to people at this stage of the season. 

I can barely watch JoeP's bid for automatic promotion.

On 19/04/2017 at 8:08 PM, jorvik_latic said:

He probably thought he had. I saw him post a load at once and thought 'where's he off to this time?' :ph34r:

I'm gonna go down and see if Ronnie Moore had a point....

On ‎19‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 3:25 PM, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

I can barely watch JoeP's bid for automatic promotion.

Prowling Rochdale's forum to see how many they're going to bring.  That's where we're at.