24hr footy match now on at Castleton

I'm posting this on behalf of a fellow latics fan who has arranged a 24hr footy match at the soccer factory in Castleton.  They are half way through their stint and players are flagging a bit, so if you have nothing to do and can kick a ball. Please get yourself there. Monies raised is for the I  love manchester fund....for the 22 and supporting organisations. Below are a copies from his facebook page facebook info in most recent order. The fan who has arranged this is Ian Lowe. Event started yesterday and will finish tonight at 8pm.Cheers

The 24 hours of football event is taking it's toll...
The lads are doing amazingly although very tired ! 
Unfortunately due to some no-shows and expected tiredness we're calling out for anyone (16yrs+) who wishes to play an hour (or two) of football with a good group of lads at any point today to help join them in the last 12hours.
If you fancy a game for a great cause then waste no time in grabbing those boots and either commenting on here or contact Ian Lowe , alternatively head down to The Soccer Factory, Castleton.
Keep going lads  ?⚽?⚽ Supporters welcome all day with an on site bar ?

Getting ready for my 24 hour football marathon. If anyone is stuck for something to do between 8pm tonight and 8pm tomorrow night, head up to the Soccer Factory in Castleton. There's a pool table, licensed bar with tv's, oh and a bunch of nutters playing 5-a-side football for 24 hours who would really appreciate your support ⚽???

For those who don't know, I have set up and am participating in a 24 hour 5-a-side football match to raise money for British Red Cross/We ❤ Manchester.
If anyone wants to sponsor me, please inbox me. All amounts add up and are a massive help.
Also if you are at a loose end at any point between 8pm Friday and 8pm Saturday, me and those playing would love some support. Head up to The Soccer Factory, Castleton, OL11 3DT.

Edited by underdog