Matchday prices

4 minutes ago, Andy-latic said:

Went on the website to buy 2 tickets for the Oxford game and they're not on there yet.

Also does anyone know whether pay in advance is still £20 this season, have I missed any confirmation?

Not seen anything, I'm also surprised the Blackpool tickets haven't been released yet seeing as I'd expect us to take 2000 to 3000.

1 hour ago, Andy-latic said:

Went on the website to buy 2 tickets for the Oxford game and they're not on there yet.

Also does anyone know whether pay in advance is still £20 this season, have I missed any confirmation?

Yeah, same prices. Checked to see if Oxford are talking about us yet, and they've been buying tickets at £20 a throw, with the warning of it going up £4 on matchday.

6 hours ago, Simpo said:

Yeah, same prices. Checked to see if Oxford are talking about us yet, and they've been buying tickets at £20 a throw, with the warning of it going up £4 on matchday.

That's good news then £20 in advance seems fair.

10 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Not seen anything, I'm also surprised the Blackpool tickets haven't been released yet seeing as I'd expect us to take 2000 to 3000.

Only way we will take 3k is if we start the season well IMO.

Would love to be proved wrong like.

Edited by sjk2008

3 hours ago, sjk2008 said:

Only way we will take 3k is if we start the season well IMO.

Would love to be proved wrong like.

Took twelve hundred on a shitty February night last time we played there so although three is an ambitious prediction it's not beyond the realms of possibility, August Bank Holiday, hot day and a good start could see us take a huge crowd.

44 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Took twelve hundred on a shitty February night last time we played there so although three is an ambitious prediction it's not beyond the realms of possibility, August Bank Holiday, hot day and a good start could see us take a huge crowd.

I agree and i know 26 people personally who have booked hotels for that weekend.....

I predict even before a balls kicked were good for 2000 if not more fans.