Investment or takeover

I had no idea honestly something was brewing up!  I just love oldham and all I want is 3 points every Saturday and see us up the table . I watch old you tube games when we got promoted to premier league the stadium is packed very good players and would love half of that again. Even john sheridan was playing against us that day !!! . Let's all hope this happens please please please !!!

On 21/08/2017 at 7:58 PM, Magic Mikey said:

Can you add a tropical island for me to live on with the singer from Caravan Palace (if she's not available,  I'll take Rachel Riley if she agrees to give up the red side).

I was listening to Caravan Palace this morning. Fellow Latics fans with a love of Electro-jazz/swing...fancy that :bblue2:

11 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

I was listening to Caravan Palace this morning. Fellow Latics fans with a love of Electro-jazz/swing...fancy that :bblue2:

Saw them at the Academy, great show. I lean more towards bands like James and the Courteeners but Caravan Palace have a certain attraction.

• 4 months later...
On 22/08/2017 at 1:22 AM, flashlatic said:

Simon Corney was sat in the North Stand with a Middle Eastern looking bloke in a flash suit on Saturday. His Mrs was fit too. (The Middle Eastern blokes not Corneys)

As a usual observer as opposed to a regular argumentative doom and gloom poster is this the first mention of Mr L? Got to claim something before my next post in 2 years wben we sre in the champ!