Investment or takeover

1 hour ago, Magic Mikey said:

Can you add a tropical island for me to live on with the singer from Caravan Palace 

I was just about to invest my spare millions into latics, then i saw that lady, fit and french?

I've decided to start up a consortium with partners unknown at this stage.

I've emptied out the secret odd sock and found the following:

- £20 in US Dollars

- £15 in Euros

- About a £10 in Austrian Schillings, Maltese Lira  and Turkish Lira.

I think some of you should be able to assist to make up the shortfall.

I will add, I don't mind NOT being the chairman on the basis of the sh*t some of you give Corney!!! 

5 minutes ago, ghostofcecere said:

It's not investment is it as nobody could ever make any money out of us, it's a case of finding someone who's willing to plough loads of money into us knowing they'll never get it back. i.e. A mega rich Latics fan... anybody know one??

ChaddySmoker?

24 minutes ago, ghostofcecere said:

It's not investment is it as nobody could ever make any money out of us, it's a case of finding someone who's willing to plough loads of money into us knowing they'll never get it back. i.e. A mega rich Latics fan... anybody know one??

A former players consortium?

Whatever it is if a bid was coming in and had come in for the club the trust would be informed about it. Which could delay any sale for up to 6 months after their successful ACV. 

Corney doesn't want to leave despite his public talks and wanting to go hence why he is looking for investment Which enables him to stay. 

Whatever happens cant see anything changing in the next few years ?

Edited by adamoafc

28 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Whatever it is if a bid was coming in and had come in for the club the trust would be informed about it. Which could delay any sale for up to 6 months after their successful ACV. 

Depends on whether they want to buy the stadium/land or not. 

14 hours ago, Magic Mikey said:

Can you add a tropical island for me to live on with the singer from Caravan Palace (if she's not available,  I'll take Rachel Riley if she agrees to give up the red side).

Good. Camila Cabello is still available...

On 22/08/2017 at 8:49 AM, ghostofcecere said:

It's not investment is it as nobody could ever make any money out of us, it's a case of finding someone who's willing to plough loads of money into us knowing they'll never get it back. BUT CAN LEAVE IT ON THE BALANCE SHEET THEREBY PUTTING OFF ANY NEW INVESTORS

FTFY