Measured view from Rotherham fans...

Lots of very passionate stuff on here at the moment, some good some a load of bollocks. Went to the game yesterday with 6 Rotherham fans and they had an interesting take on what's wrong with our team which is probably as honest as it gets... In summary they thought

"Goalkeepers a decent shot stopper but defence has no confidence at all that he will come and claim anything in the air. Unless we change this we're on a hiding every week"  

"Left back can't defend for toffee" 

"Midfield looked decent going forward but as soon as Gardner went off we lost our shape completely"  

"We have no bite or agression in midfield" 

"number 25 was the worst midfielder they have ever seen".... I did ask them if they'd ever seen Banks... 

"it looked like Oldham had no plan or tactics to counter Rotherhams play. We play the same way every week" 

This was the most telling comment for me. We pretty much know about the keeper etc but I completely agree that it appeared we had no idea how to stop Rotherham when they attacked. This is down to Sheridan and Wright, end of story. They decide on how and who plays. 

Not sure who said we should have been in front at half time. Bollocks. We did OK and missed a sitter but Rotherham were far more potent the whole game and should have won by more. 

Lastly they asked if they could play us every week and we should sack Sheridan tomorrow. 

Let's not let our hearts rule our heads. It's time to change things if we're to have any chance of staying up.