Ousmane Fané

This is the one player who has benefitted most from the appointment of Wellens.

Have it on a good source that it's gone from Sheridan telling him he's shit, to Wellens giving him the confidence. You can't but tell that from the performances on the pitch as well.

His nickname is Ozzy as well FWIW.

I very much doubt Shez told him he was shit!

More like Shez bollocked him (shouted at him) when he felt he did something wrong.  Wellens puts an arm round him and tells him where and how to improve.

He pretty much alluded to that himself on ifollow

8 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

This is the one player who has benefitted most from the appointment of Wellens.

Have it on a good source that it's gone from Sheridan telling him he's shit, to Wellens giving him the confidence. You can't but tell that from the performances on the pitch as well.

His nickname is Ozzy as well FWIW.

Agree in terms of his performances.  He has been top class, played very well in a tuff game on Tue.  I also think at one point in the second half he hit a 20-30 yrd pass down the right wing, was in shock!  Possibly not him (hope it was).  

9 minutes ago, josh_latics said:

The man still struggles to kick a ball though... 16 yards out on Tuesday, middle of the goal and refuses to shoot. 

He ain't a striker. Please understand that.

I bet you were one of them lads at school who always shot and never passed. Ozzy is the opposite of that. Kind hearted, sweet and likes to share. Love Ozzy.

• Ackey locked this topic