The Loanees

29 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Not sure.

As my man H. Bosch says though, some people do seem averse to the idea of having a squad.

Not me ! I’m thinking more about his long term development. Bring in someone else as cover ? Might I just add I would be happy if he stayed also. But do you see him getting the games needed ?

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Not me ! I’m thinking more about his long term development. Bring in someone else as cover ? Might I just add I would be happy if he stayed also. But do you see him getting the games needed ?

Ahead of Wilson for me.

32 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Standard isn't great in National League by all accounts, I'd like to see him stay with us.

With all these midfielders it might be that we end up playing with 3 at the back.

He just needs game time. If he was so good at Fylde then 6 months in league 2 could do him the world of good if someone will take him.

I worry that many seem to see George & Stott should be playing now when they arent near resdy. Only National League sides like Fylde, Ashton & Stockport seem interested in using them consistently.

At this point I see George as good enough to cover a few games. He needs more development. Maybe a reserve team will help.

5 hours ago, palmer1 said:

He just needs game time. If he was so good at Fylde then 6 months in league 2 could do him the world of good if someone will take him.

I worry that many seem to see George & Stott should be playing now when they arent near resdy. Only National League sides like Fylde, Ashton & Stockport seem interested in using them consistently.

At this point I see George as good enough to cover a few games. He needs more development. Maybe a reserve team will help.

You often don't know properly until they get a real run of games.

In my eyes we should always have at least one, if not two, youth products playing regularly in the starting lineup.

They're the ones who could kick on and be anything as opposed to most permanent signings we make who have already found their level in this godforsaken division. 

(That last bit doesn't apply to Byrne & Placide :grin: