Plymouth (a) - Prediction Thread - 2019/20

Stevie_J

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/7/2019 at 1:41 AM, Ex_pat said:

@Laticsblue just a heads up. This prediction is void as it stands. You need to delete the scorer or add a goal to the Latics score. See a copy from the rules below.

For the avoidance of doubt, players cannot predict Latics to score in their result prediction and 'no scorer' in their scorer prediction for the same fixture.

Likewise, players cannot predict that Latics will not score and name a first scorer.

Nor can players predict a half-time score which does not align with the full time score (e.g. Latics to be 1-0 up at half-time and Latics to lose 1-0). Each full prediction should be fully-formed and be a possible outcome of the match.

Any predictions submitted which are contrary to this rule will be discounted.

Thanks expat  -  After seeing your post .I rethought all of my predictions -  I gained 2 pts for the correct HT but lost a point  on the number of Plymouth's goals, so I ended up 1 point better off, cheers.

2 hours ago, laticsrblue said:

Thanks expat  -  After seeing your post .I rethought all of my predictions -  I gained 2 pts for the correct HT but lost a point  on the number of Plymouth's goals, so I ended up 1 point better off, cheers.

No worries mate. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Archived