The 10's the decade that was

22 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Think we all got the point. Personally cba even giving the last decade at BP much of a thought. Not exactly gonna be a decade we will wish to look back on with much fondness. 

12 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Glossop,

Your decade of wonders thread is marvellous and thanks for sharing it with us

Sorry for stoking the fires of negativity yet again but when you see some of the names mentioned and seeing how far we've fallen in that time, it's all too easy to get sucked into this terrible mindset.

Humble apologies again :imnotworthy:

Yeah I know where you are both coming from. But every thread gets bogged down into how shit the regime is.

What Im trying to say really is even in this grim decade we have had some sunny days which has made it all worthwhile. 

As we are on the eve of the next decade Im trying to find some small shoots of optimism.

2 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Yeah I know where you are both coming from. But every thread gets bogged down into how shit the regime is.

What Im trying to say really is even in this grim decade we have had some sunny days which has made it all worthwhile. 

As we are on the eve of the next decade Im trying to find some small shoots of optimism.

It's the start of a new decade, more wonders.......hopefully

3 points tomorrow and I'll be 'dad dancing'

Happy New year to all.

Archived