Away Kit 21/22

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Barry Bosnian said:

I'd see the lack of sponsor as a bonus, more of a retro look. Why would anyone want 'bartercard' plastered across their shirt in big letters anyway.

I'm waitin for mine to be delivered and messaged them asking if sponsor would be on. They said its towards the end of the month due to not wanting to delay pre orders by sortin sponsor out on them etc so shirts with sponser will be end of this month. I was hoping without the sponsor too as like you said it looks better and also who knows how long the sponsor will be on there for before the jump ship 

3 hours ago, Chris15Arm said:

I'm waitin for mine to be delivered and messaged them asking if sponsor would be on. They said its towards the end of the month due to not wanting to delay pre orders by sortin sponsor out on them etc so shirts with sponser will be end of this month. I was hoping without the sponsor too as like you said it looks better and also who knows how long the sponsor will be on there for before the jump ship 

Fair enough. It just looks a bit odd but maybe it’s because we’re just too used to seeing sponsors everywhere? I’m waiting for home and a training top

Archived