Oscar Threlkeld signs on loan

If this Clarke rumour is true, is the guy deluded?. He should be thankful he's still got a pro career and salary to match given his CV.

If he doesn't want to be at our club, tell his agent good luck and get your man another club.

1 hour ago, latics22 said:

Who would want him

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Is he retiring then? After a double relegation I'd suggest he's probably best getting his head down and trying to make a career for himself because he's a weak link for a team in the National League, been shocking for a couple of games this season and seems to be party to most of the goals we concede, I agree if he doesn't want to be here get rid, maybe there's another team at the bottom of the EFL who fancy getting relegated.

I have no idea who would want him after a double relegation as you say. All I know is he wanted to leave and asked to leave, club said no you are under contract. From that and his performances I have concluded he just doesn’t want to be here at this point. 

38 minutes ago, Lags said:

If this Clarke rumour is true, is the guy deluded?. He should be thankful he's still got a pro career and salary to match given his CV.

If he doesn't want to be at our club, tell his agent good luck and get your man another club.

Agreed 

10 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

I know for a fact Clarke wants to leave. I actually thought he was one of our better players but he’s been terrible. If he doesn’t want to stay just get rid. 

I know for a fact that Clarke has NOT asked to leave.

Archived