Oscar Threlkeld signs on loan

Has a little experience and must be decent if this is true…..

Rumours in the 2019 summer transfer window linked Roberts with a move to then Premier League champions Manchester City and Scottish Premiership champions Celtic, and it was reported that Birmingham were willing to sell "at the right price"

I'm with you on that.Roberts allso looks a good player on his first game and hope he maintains that form and make that role his own.Team played well as a whole and far better that the rubbish I saw at Southend.

Our main problem on Tuesday were self inflicted  by silly errors.

1 hour ago, LightDN123 said:

Thought he looked bang average and at fault for the goal. 

He played for Bradford  only 2 days earlier and had hardly met his team mates, also probably didn't know what position he'd be likely to be playing until match day.

Looked solid enough to me.

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

He played for Bradford  only 2 days earlier and had hardly met his team mates, also probably didn't know what position he'd be likely to be playing until match day.

He wasn't in the Bradford squad for the game earlier in the week...

2 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Was he not? Shez said he played Wednesday 

Edit: just looked and it seems you're right.  Strange for them to say it then 

He might have played for their reserves if they have one but seems strange not to let him go out on loan earlier just because they had a reserve match...

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

He was average, still cost us the goal. 

1 minute ago, LightDN123 said:

He was average, still cost us the goal. 

Although it was poor control by Threlkeld, he didn't cost us the goal on his own, it was a combination of errors. He came close to the touch line to create room behind, the space that Dan Gardner should have run into but didn't.

8 hours ago, OAFC_ULTRA said:

Clarke was more at fault and is less than average 

7 hours ago, sjk2008 said:

I’d say Clarke has been the worst player we’ve got this season so far. Absolutely atrocious.

I know for a fact Clarke wants to leave. I actually thought he was one of our better players but he’s been terrible. If he doesn’t want to stay just get rid. 

7 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

I know for a fact Clarke wants to leave. I actually thought he was one of our better players but he’s been terrible. If he doesn’t want to stay just get rid. 

Is he retiring then? After a double relegation I'd suggest he's probably best getting his head down and trying to make a career for himself because he's a weak link for a team in the National League, been shocking for a couple of games this season and seems to be party to most of the goals we concede, I agree if he doesn't want to be here get rid, maybe there's another team at the bottom of the EFL who fancy getting relegated.

Archived