A National League summary

8 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

hes got us pretty much spot on, but l hope nobody is brewin up in their mouth when they read the Mike Sheron bit.

Have to say Sheron has been messed about being utilised in several positions, but has always given his best. 

On 12/21/2022 at 4:08 PM, BP1960 said:

Have to say Sheron has been messed about being utilised in several positions, but has always given his best. 

Yes, I agree. I don’t think he’s good enough, personally. However cannot fault his professionalism at just getting the jobs he’s asked to do, done. He’s an adequate RB, but hasn’t got the legs to be bombing up and down. I’d have him as a CDM, or backup one should we sign  a first choice. It’s probably where he’s best employed.

On 12/21/2022 at 3:28 PM, basilrobbie said:

Apologies if you have already had this posted somewhere, but I thought this was an interesting read.

https://rdnlmusings.blogspot.com/2022/12/national-league-2022-23-mid-term-report.html?m=1&fbclid=IwAR1lPvCV85XoiQigFQ9bdAYex_8keC1YSya5_R5pcR_4j8h4xUihJkSDlbE

Cheers for that - Agree with most of it, apart from the Nathan Sheron bit, he’s got slightly better in recent weeks - but only progressed from the outright worst footballer we’ve ever had to one of the worst. Don’t fault his effort though as others have said above.
Still reckon we’ll finish about 12th

Archived