Away Fans

19 hours ago, sjk2008 said:

An increasing number of an absolute nob heads amongst us these days.

The video showing Frank leaving is awful. The man has saved us from oblivion, wants to support the team and to see him leave before the end of the game, having people screaming at him to get rid of Unsworth, ultimately missing the equaliser, yet having potentially to foot the bill for the pitch invasion, is a disgrace.

Also a special mention for the cretin who assaulted their goalkeeper - if you know him, call him out yeah?

You're right about the cretin. A shithouse trick and needs to be called out for that and accept the ban that's clearly going to be handed to him. All clubs have these Green Street wannabes, I don't think we have a particularly high concentration of them.

Regarding Frank. I don't think anything was particularly over the line. It was general frustration from what I gather and he wasn't directly abused in any way. However, directing it straight at Frank just shows how many of our fans are so thick, they'd set. The family have come in like a bolt out of the blue, to pull us off a road to obliteration and a year later their figurehead, much loved as he is, is made to depart early because we've created another pissboil toxic atmosphere. 

Direct the ire and frustration at the gilet, not the gift from the gods.

• Like 3

FWIW cocaine is a hell of a drug and the proliferation of 3 for a ton makes it a lot more available than it was even 20 years ago, nevermind in the 70s and 80s.

I fully expect the bloke who pushed their keeper over to get a dawn wake-up call by end of October at the latest. The gold stoney bloke will get one too but a good lawyer and he gets knocked down to pitch invading - the Chesterfield bloke threw the first punch, he is getting a dawn wake-up call too and he will probably be first as Derbyshire 5-0 can sort that by themselves. All 3 will get a football banning order and the one who pushed the keeper and the Chesterfield fan may get (suspended) custodial sentences.

I think the only away allocation affected by Saturday's shenanigans could be Chesterfields at our place - see our two games at Wrexham last year. Rochdale will give us the usual "whole" stand - the fact that it is the whole stand, not part of a bigger stand probably helps a bit.

If we play Chesterfield next season I can see us getting the same allocation but Derbyshire 5-0 will be a LOT more visible. They may not sell STs in that stand if they get promoted as the fans will get moved a lot more than once if they do.

2 hours ago, rudemedic said:

FWIW cocaine is a hell of a drug and the proliferation of 3 for a ton makes it a lot more available than it was even 20 years ago, nevermind in the 70s and 80s.

I fully expect the bloke who pushed their keeper over to get a dawn wake-up call by end of October at the latest. The gold stoney bloke will get one too but a good lawyer and he gets knocked down to pitch invading - the Chesterfield bloke threw the first punch, he is getting a dawn wake-up call too and he will probably be first as Derbyshire 5-0 can sort that by themselves. All 3 will get a football banning order and the one who pushed the keeper and the Chesterfield fan may get (suspended) custodial sentences.

I think the only away allocation affected by Saturday's shenanigans could be Chesterfields at our place - see our two games at Wrexham last year. Rochdale will give us the usual "whole" stand - the fact that it is the whole stand, not part of a bigger stand probably helps a bit.

If we play Chesterfield next season I can see us getting the same allocation but Derbyshire 5-0 will be a LOT more visible. They may not sell STs in that stand if they get promoted as the fans will get moved a lot more than once if they do.

You'd think this, but there were no further arrests made in connection to the trouble in Failsworth with Wrexham even with the footage all over social media.

Police resources really seem to be stretched at our level 

Edited by O.A.F.C.

30 minutes ago, O.A.F.C. said:

You'd think this, but there were no further arrests made in connection to the trouble in Failsworth with Wrexham even with the footage all over social media.

Police resources really seem to be stretched at our level 

They nicked a load didn't they? Google says 11 shortly after, 6 in January and 3 more in late March prior to the league game at their place.

That's 20 which looked like everyone involved. As someone on Twitter said "I'd recognise that white jumper anywhere."

32 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

They nicked a load didn't they? Google says 11 shortly after, 6 in January and 3 more in late March prior to the league game at their place.

That's 20 which looked like everyone involved. As someone on Twitter said "I'd recognise that white jumper anywhere."

The ones nicked in Jan and March were from Wrexham. 

Loads more were expecting a knock but nothing came from it.  Including Mr White Jumper.