D_S Picture Quiz 009

Uhmmm

Have to re-think not much advertising around the place British ?

Are you open to bribery ?

Yes British.

Not open to bribery, and don't even think of asking oafc_ok for help - he knows it's more than his transport to matches is worth to get involved in any Quizgate scandal. :wink:

Yes British.

Not open to bribery, and don't even think of asking oafc_ok for help - he knows it's more than his transport to matches is worth to get involved in any Quizgate scandal. :wink:

Wouldn't dream of it

Would he know then ?

Sweaty Sock ground ?

I know now it's where Juddas Porter will be playing after xmas

Just on the end of my tongue Help me out !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't dream of it

Would he know then ?

Sweaty Sock ground ?

I know now it's where Juddas Porter will be playing after xmas

Just on the end of my tongue Help me out !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweaty Sock ground, but Porter won't be playing there!

Gretna?

They are playing their SPL games at Motherwell this Season.

CPRRECT! Well done. :applause1: Pastmaster at the art of cherrypicking the quiz when all the clues have been duduced!!

Photo taken on the way up to Clyde. We went inside the ground and were talking to one of the staff who made us very welcome. The ground is much too small for SPL games. oafc-ok was wearing his Latics' shirt, when who should walk between us and the club official but Mick Wadsworth (Director of Football). He couldn't miss seeing the Latics' shirt but he didn't say a dickie bird to us - not even a "get ot of mi way". Miserable barsteward!! :angry:

CORRECT! Well done. :applause1: Pastmaster at the art of cherrypicking the quiz when all the clues have been duduced!!

I only got back from holiday this afternoon! Btw, I passsed two football grounds on the way back (Darlo was the second) and the first has some big Latics connections. Any guesses (I was driving so no photo!)?

I figured your latest quiz it must have been taken on the way to Clyde. You said the other day that you had run out of photographs and so it had to be a new one. Tulsehill's "Hamilton Academicals" call would have been my next guess!

You may drag your offspring around dodgy football grounds and maquerade it as a holiday Diego but I'm not so sure that my 7;6 and 4 year boys would appreciate a week in Paisley! B)

We went to a place near Filey and so that should narrow it down a bit!

Scarborough? Hull? Scunny?

Edited by maddog

You may drag your offspring around dodgy football grounds and maquerade it as a holiday Diego but I'm not so sure that my 7;6 and 4 year boys would appreciate a week in Paisley! B)

We went to a place near Filey and so that should narrow it down a bit!

I thought you had stayed in Edinburgh.

I think maddog is correct with Scarborough - Andy Ritchie/Neal Redfearn/Nicky Henry/Wadsworth/Colin, etc.

P.S. I didn't tell you the Wadsworth tale in Cumbernauld as I wanted to retain a fighting chance in the quiz. :grin:

Edited by Diego_Sideburns