Last one to post wins

singe

Jailbird Gill I guess we should call you now! Just had an email to let me know that R.O.A.M. has added me as a friend so I clicked the link and found that 10 people had looked at my profile on here. Nosy buggers. I guess I had better add some more info for the next time you look at it eh Gill?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gillianfn
Jailbird Gill I guess we should call you now! Just had an email to let me know that R.O.A.M. has added me as a friend so I clicked the link and found that 10 people had looked at my profile on here. Nosy buggers. I guess I had better add some more info for the next time you look at it eh Gill?

Oh yeah, can just see me doing a stretch in some women's prison. Be like Bad Girls - only I'd be the whimpy one in the corner that got 7 colours knocked out of her. :jailed:

Added as a Fliping friend? How old are you lot really? My 12 year old niece does "adding as friends" - I'm too old for new friends - especially ones like you! :P

Guest gillianfn
Right, I am going to really tart my profile up then everyone will want to be my friend.

Ah bless that little cutie dog, I'll be friends with him. You can go and Flip yourself. :lol:

I had the induction at the gym on Monday and now have my own programme of excercises to do. 10 mins on the bike on level 8 keeping between 70 and 80 rpm, 1000-2000 meters on the rowing machine, 10 mins on the treadmill increasing the slope by 2 every minute.

Then I work on my bicep curls, thigh extensions, seated row and one other that I can't remember. All in all it takes about 45mins to an hour, we went last night and I am paying for it today, my back is sore right in the middle and my biceps hurt. The back is a bad sign but the pain in the biceps is apparantly a good sign, shows muscle growth!

Guest gillianfn
I had the induction at the gym on Monday and now have my own programme of excercises to do. 10 mins on the bike on level 8 keeping between 70 and 80 rpm, 1000-2000 meters on the rowing machine, 10 mins on the treadmill increasing the slope by 2 every minute.

Then I work on my bicep curls, thigh extensions, seated row and one other that I can't remember. All in all it takes about 45mins to an hour, we went last night and I am paying for it today, my back is sore right in the middle and my biceps hurt. The back is a bad sign but the pain in the biceps is apparantly a good sign, shows muscle growth!

Come to spinning and body pump with your Auntie Gill - it really is brilliant! Can I be your added friend please?

I want to lose a fair bit more timber before going to one of them classes. They have boxing classes at our gym and I do fancy doing that although I don't think it is something Clare and I could do together, I need to find someone with a similar body size.

Plus once I have lost more weight there is a pool and and a hydrotherapy pool which I am dying to have a go in, it is like a massive jacuzzi with added stuff like really powerful jets that pump water (well duh!) which looks to be quite invigorating.

Guest gillianfn
Added you as a friend too.

I'm going to add lots of friends then, I'm even going to add people like LL and OA ex, who don't really care that much for me, but Flip em, I shall add them anyhow, just to rile em!