Support tonight

jsslatic

OUTSUNG BY 200 FANS  

32 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1-10, how good were the fans tonight?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be interested genuinely to hear from the drummer about whether he feels he could have added anything to that performance if he'd had the drum with him.

You mean, if the stewards hadn't stopped him from bringing his even bigger new drum in with him?

There is absolutely no way on this planet that any invention or bringing back old songs could go on with the drum in service, you just wouldn't be able to hear what other people were trying to get started. In fact, it was a good aspect of it last night that people were joining in with songs wherever they came from rather than just backing their mates.

You mean, if the stewards hadn't stopped him from bringing his even bigger new drum in with him?

That reminds me of a story from Ireland.

When fierce Dublin rivals Shamrock Rovers and Bohemians play each other, there is often trouble. So security is very strict. On one occasion at Bohs' ground, in spite of everyone being searched on the way in, a pig's head was thrown onto the pitch during the game from the Rovers' section of the crowd. It was a direct jibe at one of the former Rovers' players who had joined the 'enemy'. Club officials, stewards and police were mystified as to how the Rovers' fans had managed to smuggle it into the ground.

So you see, to say that a drum does not have any use is snout of order! :grin:

To follow on from last night's 'old songs teach-in', how about listing the lyrics of the various verses of the songs about one of the members of a prominent girl group who are to make a comeback, and a girl who is a professional shopper? Although it may be difficult to get round the Mods and libel laws - perhaps without mentioning the name and the name of the husband/partner, and that someone may be considered to be a slapper, the other verses could be listed e.g.

She thinks that food will harm her

And when she's :censored: (what's his name)

She thinks of Roger Palmer!

And the one about being itchy/Andy Ritchie. :devilish:

Can't remember the others.

Now then Diego, I believe you knew that I might bite on this one... lets see

First of all, the legal requirements must be discussed. The Sun has printed several stories over the years about Mrs Beckham playing away, therefore it cannot be libellous to call her a slapper. The other allegations in the chant are not proved but I'd like to see her defend them in court

Posh Spice is a slapper, her (?toe?) is very itchy and when she's (?hugging?) Beckham, she thinks of Andy Ritchie

Posh Spice is a slapper, her (?toe?) is very smelly, and when she's (?hugging?) Beckham, she thinks of Gary Kelly

There were several other verses but we need an updated version for now... so,

Coleen.... most of us would nail her, when... Rooney, she thinks of Chrissy Taylor.

Any other suggestions are more than welcome

Edited by Latics & England

First of all, the legal requirements mush be discussed. The Sun has printed several stories over the years about Mre Beckham playing away, therefore it cannot be libelous to call her a slapper. The other allegations in the chant are not proved but I'd like to see her defend them in court

Posh Spice is a slapper, her (?toe?) is very itchy and when she's (?hugging?) Beckham, she thinks of Andy Ritchie

Posh Spice is a slapper, her (?toe?) is very smally, and when she's (?hugging?) Beckham, she thinks of Gary Kelly

Coleen.... most of us would nail her, when... Rooney, she thinks of Chrissy Taylor.

"Hugging" - that's the word I was looking for! :grin:

Pedantic but editing necessary - smally doesn't rhyme with Kelly! :wink:

First of all, the legal requirements must be discussed. The Sun has printed several stories over the years about Mrs Beckham playing away, therefore it cannot be libellous to call her a slapper. The other allegations in the chant are not proved but I'd like to see her defend them in court

Posh Spice is a slapper, her (?toe?) is very smelly, and when she's (?hugging?) Beckham, she thinks of Gary Kelly

A few more thoughts...

She's so fat she moos... she thinks of Lee Hughes

She likes to have a fiddle... she thinks of Andy Liddell

And one about Stefan Stam that I'd never get away with putting on here :o

We are neglecting our reserve team coach in this aren't we?

Posh spice is a slapper her husband is a berk!! and when he's (hugging) her she thinks of Philliskirk

Ok youth team give me a mo for resreves

Edited by SAV

I was indeed and he's oafc_ok - nice to meet you!

LET'S PRETEND WE'RE SITTING DOWN! :grin:

That's set the benchmark for singing - nothing less will do, although the acoustics at Orient are nothing like they were last night.

oafc_ok won't be there on Saturday, so I shouldn't miss any of the action. :wink:

Always good to put faces to names...

:lol:

Prizes for anyone who thinks of one for Pogliacomi....

Posh spice is a slapper her(toe) is very boney,and when she's(hugging) beckham she thinks of Pogliacomi :getmecoat:

Posh spice is a slapper she likes it in a hurry,when Beckhams in the U.S.A she phones up Lee Duxbury :getmecoat: