rallying cry

daznathe

you goin tomorrow?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. get down there

• yes
    • no

I'll be surprised if we take as many as 1000 to a mid-week away game, given our current run of results.

If we take a thousand then it would be a cracking turnout. I think it would be more like 600ish given it's pretty much guaranteed to be 1-0 to Tranmere. Would be delighted if we could grab a draw.

i know, but they need to see it. we could make or break the players (and the season) tomorrow..

Yeah but the problem is not everyone can afford to pay for 3 away games on the bounce. It's just unfortunate that this has fallen on a tuesday night and on the back of a crap run of form that really doesn't seem like ending in the near future, we can't by a goal at the minute. I for one will be staying well clear of the game tomoz night as xmas is just around the corner and at the moment i really don't feel like spending yet another £50-60 quid watching us get beat, i've done it for to long now. I agree they need all the support they can get but it's up to them and not the fans to turn this season around. They should be motivated to win tomoz whether there are 20 fans or a thousand there tomoz night.

the boys need to see at least a thousand fans when they run out tomorrow..

I know what you're getting at, but it's not seeing them that counts, it's hearing them. Then if the players can only hear moaning, it becomes counter-productive. 200 getting behind the team is better than 1,000 either moaning or silent. Let's sing our hearts out for the lads and lift the roof off PP, even if we fall behind!

true, id just like them to run out look left and see a crowd.

cant see why it would cost £50-60 unless u cant drive or none of your mates can either, its costing me £20 tomorrow for me, my lad and my mates petrol, but then again i am an old looking 22 year old so my ticket is only £9 !!

true, id just like them to run out look left and see a crowd.

cant see why it would cost £50-60 unless u cant drive or none of your mates can either, its costing me £20 tomorrow for me, my lad and my mates petrol, but then again i am an old looking 22 year old so my ticket is only £9 !!

I am an old looking 23 year old and have no chance of a kids price and i don't drive and none of my mates are bothering with away games at the moment due to kids and mortgages and stuff (and the fact that we are playing poorly) so it would cost round about £50 notes. If i'm being honest i just can't be bothered going.

I personally think that it doesn't matter how many go, they need to start performing whether there are no fans there or thousands.

Diego you are right that the fans need to get behind the team but it works both ways, how can anyone expect our fans to keep singing and cheering if we are playing so poorly and not even looking like scoring. Your optimism doesn't go unnoticed but it's hard to cheer when there is nothing to cheer about.

If i'm being honest i just can't be bothered going.

I personally think that it doesn't matter how many go, they need to start performing whether there are no fans there or thousands.

Diego you are right that the fans need to get behind the team but it works both ways, how can anyone expect our fans to keep singing and cheering if we are playing so poorly and not even looking like scoring. Your optimism doesn't go unnoticed but it's hard to cheer when there is nothing to cheer about.

There has been plenty to cheer about at Forest and Orient, but no goals. The team has started playing football since the Cobblers' debacle, and it's just a matter of time before some of the chances created are put away. :ktf:

I'll be surprised if we take as many as 1000 to a mid-week away game, given our current run of results.

With Liverpool at home tomorrow night, it could well mean not so many in the Dippers' parts of PP. The kebab shops might be closed if the proprietors are off to see Besiktas.

With Liverpool at home tomorrow night, it could well mean not so many in the Dippers' parts of PP. The kebab shops might be closed if the proprietors are off to see Besiktas.

How interesting....and yet the Tramps tell us all the time about the police being needed for Liverpools huge matches being the reason that they play on a Friday nights so often. Shows that they're talking a load of :censored:! :grin:

i would go if i could but due to being skint and at uni in huddersfield im going watching t'uddersfield vs monkey hangers for a fiver :P call it a scouting mission... lol!

give me a full report pleez, i love it. THE MONKEY HANGERS. lets hope beckett gets sent off. lol.