Just got back from prenton!

so i take it you dont want shez out tonight then eh kyle.lol

My face hurts I am smiling from ear to ear, eardleys header OMG the desire, defence trotman IMMENSE, passing in the first half, I just don’t know where to begin its all too much CHUFFED!!!!

Sheridan lets see, but he deserves tonight and lets hope he can build from here.

Well-done lads.

DESERVED! Enough said.

OOOH JOHNNY JOHNNY,

JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY SHERIDAN! lol

Better. Lets build on that desire passion & belief and eardleys defensive header saved a certain goal get in!

Happy.

*Collapses in astonishment*

I disagreed with but could sort of understand people's concerns about Shez post-Northampton, but we've just played three games away at three of the top sides in the division, conceded one goal and could easily have had, and arguably deserved, seven points. There can be no calls for his head now.

The defence is sorted and Shez is right, we just need that added spark up front (which will come when Hughes is fully fit) and we will be flying.

Let's get six points from the next two very winnable league games and kick up the league.

To be honnest even if we didnt score tonight i would have come on here with praise, we had a desire tonight and we played fantastic at times. happy boy tonight.

Good to hear that result has cheered you up

We all felt down after the last few games when we lose and don't play well it's just a part of the roller coaster ride following Tics

Lets enjoy the next few days

:grin:

Well done the singers tonight! Plenty of passion and a good sense of humour. :applause1: The drummer played his part too.

It was great at the end to see Shez pointing and applauding in acknowledgement of the part played by the crowd in such a memorable victory.

It doesn't get much better that this, and for all those who kept the faith and turned up tonight, when others had given up, what a reward you received. It could have only been more perfect if it had been your birthday. Happy birthday Beardy and Leeslover - you lucky boys!

That's three good performances against fancied teams. Four points and only one goal conceded, and that was scored by Orient who only had that one shot on target. The confidence in the squad must have soared now. At last the stage is set to go onwards and upwards.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

Tired, hoarse, a little drunk and with seriously sore hands through applauding. Should go to bed really but I'm working my way through every post on here (and Rovers Rearguard :laught16: )

Proud of the lads tonight. Four points from three tough away games would have been a decent enough tally if we'd been playing well, but after Northampton we couldn't have hoped for as much (and the majority expected less, according to the poll I posted a little over a week ago).

To the faithful few who got behind the team at all three games - full credit to you - you fully deserved that tonight and it was clear at the end that Shez appreciated it. :applause1:

Edited by oafc_ok

OOOH JOHNNY JOHNNY,

JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY SHERIDAN! lol

Better. Lets build on that desire passion & belief and eardleys defensive header saved a certain goal get in!

Happy.

Will we in future be treated to some balance from you Kyle? And realism? Or just off-the-cuff remarks on us game by game? Ala...from the previous rants, to this heaped praise tonight? Somewhere in the middle will do.....

Time to relax, enjoy and realise the last 2 or 3 weeks you've coped far worse with things than the rest of us who've also been very frustrated....as pointed out, it ain't all as bad you were ranting about (made better by tonight!) :wink:

PS We ain't there yet or sorted by any means, but from Forest last Tues (missed Orient but happy to accept the majority - of which you weren't - that we did alright and could've sneaked a goal ala tonight) to Tranmere this evening we've improved remarkably lately. Shez's education at present Kyle (as I said).....and he's got more to learn and will do.....if given some slack!

Edited by boundaryblue80

Funny you should say that! There was a marching band on the pitch at half-time - the first time I've seen that for many years.

There was also a drummer boy in the Tranmere end. I couldn't hear them singing over him. My drum-related despair began quite early on, when he missed the timing for "if you hate Man Utd clap your hands." It's only two beats...