Exciting New offering For Fans

A specially created Tangerine and Blueberry pie to launch our new range of catering?
... who leaked my new enterprise to the club?????

25% off Army Navy stores waterproof range for those who bought ST in the Lookers expecting to be back under cover by Xmas (yep me!)

Is it Lees bitter, available in the Clayton? With a posh bar for ST holders whilst the below-stairs types have to stand in the rain at a serving hatch trying to get served by a lobotomised chimpanzee?

Now you are being far-fetched. Surely they would ever agree to................................................

Lees bitter! :grin:

Some kind of monthly direct debit throughout the year that pays for your season ticket? :mmm:

Now that would be a good idea, cant understand why we haven't ever do a savings scheme to pay for Season Tickets

Now that would be a good idea, cant understand why we haven't ever do a savings scheme to pay for Season Tickets

As far as I Know you can still pay by direct debit through the club with Zebra Finance.Interest charges may apply. No doubt someone will correct me if this no longer applies.I have used them in the past to pay for my season ticket over 10 months.

As far as I Know you can still pay by direct debit through the club with Zebra Finance.Interest charges may apply. No doubt someone will correct me if this no longer applies.I have used them in the past to pay for my season ticket over 10 months.

That is what I do - over 10 months - and a very minimal charge on top - I now have an excuse to go to every game without feeling the pinch - tis magic!

That is what I do - over 10 months - and a very minimal charge on top - I now have an excuse to go to every game without feeling the pinch - tis magic!

Thats all well and good, but there will be some fans who want to pay monthly but are not in a position to get credit for one reason or another.

So a savings scheme run by the club would be a better option.