Stromsgodset midfielder Kenneth Dokken on trial at Boundary Park.

................ The Exile awaits :tongue1:

I just put the text into an online language converter... and got this!

march 2006 doing Kenneth facts clearly that he believed facts savage be feel a good one to all carve that he getting carry on career in Strømsgodset. The clubs became agreed about a breaking and Kenneth am back in club he acted for at 1996 at 1998. Kenneth Dokken set one's mind on a breaking at Hønefoss at Him - Comb mid run-up at 1. division in 2003. Although opprykkskampen at by far close to stayed decided , be able Kenneth have a mind to that it was in Him - Comb he savage carry on her career. Kenneth have got to consumes a bit interval at come round to they boosted treningsmengdene in club , but stayed a big acts for club in inlets. IN treningskamper has Kenneth played acute in a few fights and demonstrate as that målteften continued am there. Nevertheless is it at midtbanen we enough getting see trønderen this season. Of which we able ask more completions and certainly aim , becomes this a good deal season also at Kenneth.

Sorted!!!

:blink::wacko::nnnng::mmm:

Guest oa_exile
I just put the text into an online language converter... and got this!

Sorted!!!

:blink::wacko::nnnng::mmm:

Funnily enough :grin: that translation sounds exactly like you in a conversation :shock:

Dabo was just misunderstood.

I wonder if we'll ever know for sure exactly what went on with Dabo. Although sadly unless for some strange reason he releases an autobiography I don't think we will...

*CUE AMUSING SUGGESTIONS OF TITLES FOR HIS BOOK*